That young hero Vijay Deverakonda is an admirer of Telangana minister KTR is a well-known fact. Today, KTR left the Arjun Reddy actor thrilled by visiting his home for lunch and spending some quality time with his parents and brother.
Vijay took to Twitter and revealed that he showed KTR his Filmfare award which he will be auctioning for a cause and spoke about his fans. In turn, KTR taught Vijay about handlooms, water harvesting, Hyderabad roads, history, being successful, his father KCR and also suggested him to stop using plastic, a cause which KTR is determined to promote.
When your favourite Leader comes home for lunch ☺ One second 🤔Asalu em jargutundi bossu? Basically em aina jargochu🤘🏼We just have to keep doing what we love to do. pic.twitter.com/8aZ0qv1NCu
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) June 24, 2018
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film