All eyes are on Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming political thriller, NOTA. The film is being made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. NOTA also marks Vijay’s debut in Kollywood. Expectations on this film are quite high, thanks to Geetha Govindam’s massive success.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and made two ‘important’ announcements. Firstly, he wished Power Star Pawan Kalyan on his birthday. Vijay then revealed that he will begin his ‘campaign’ tomorrow, hinting at the commencement of a promotional blitzkrieg for NOTA.
NOTA has young actress Mehreen Pirzada as the leading lady. The film is said to be hitting screens on October 4. However, we have to wait for an official announcement. Anand Shankar is directing the film and popular Tamil producer Gnanavel Raja is bankrolling it.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes