It’s well-known that Vijay Deverakonda is all set to debut in Kollywood very soon. Leading Tamil production house Studio Green will bankroll the movie and Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame will direct it. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in February.
In his latest interview, director Anand Shankar revealed that his film with the Arjun Reddy star is going to be an intense drama. Incidentally, Vijay has been seen in a few romantic comedies so far, while Anand Shankar is popular for his thrillers. But by chosing an intense drama, both the young talents are changing tracks for their first collaboration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense continues for Mahesh’s villain from Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release