Ever since the first look of Dorasani came out, there has been a lot of speculation over Anand Deverakonda, considering that his elder brother Vijay Deverakonda is a hugely popular star. The youngster, who returned from the US in 2018, got into acting and it was evident that he had a lot to prove right from the word go. However, Vijay has been maintaining a strategic silence over the film and hasn’t even said a word about the film or his brother either on social media or elsewhere.
Now, for the first time, Vijay is going to break his silence. The actor is going to grace the pre-release event of Dorasani which will be held in Hyderabad on July 7. Allu Aravind, Dil Raju, Koratala Siva are also going to attend the event, along with several other celebrities from the industry. It’ll be interesting to see what all Vijay is going to talk at the event, and whether his message to his fans will turn into a boon for the film.
Directed by KVR Mahendra, the film has been produced by Madhura Sreedhar and Yash Rangineni. Shivatmika, daughter of Jeevitha and Rajasekhar, is also making her debut with this film. Prashanth R Vihari is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser