Here’s an interesting update. Hero Vijay Deverakonda, who had launched his production house King Of The Hills with NOTA is all set to launch his director as a hero. Tharun Bhascker, who had directed Vijay’s maiden blockbuster Pellichoopulu, is going to make his debut as a hero with this movie.
Apparently, a young director named Shammir, who’s making his debut with this as-yet-untitled youthful entertainer, felt Tharun Bhascker essaying the male lead will add freshness to the movie. The film is expected to be launched in December. More details about this exciting project will be out soon.
Tharun Bhascker had earlier played Singeetam Srinivasa Rao’s role in the blockbuster biopic on Savithri, Mahanati.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film