Here’s an interesting update. Hero Vijay Deverakonda, who had launched his production house King Of The Hills with NOTA is all set to launch his director as a hero. Tharun Bhascker, who had directed Vijay’s maiden blockbuster Pellichoopulu, is going to make his debut as a hero with this movie.
Apparently, a young director named Shammir, who’s making his debut with this as-yet-untitled youthful entertainer, felt Tharun Bhascker essaying the male lead will add freshness to the movie. The film is expected to be launched in December. More details about this exciting project will be out soon.
Tharun Bhascker had earlier played Singeetam Srinivasa Rao’s role in the blockbuster biopic on Savithri, Mahanati.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film