Vijay Devarakonda and Puri Jagannadh’s as-yet-untitled boxing drama has been under progress in Mumbai since January. Vijay will be seen as a boxer in the movie and he even underwent intense training in MMA in Thailand.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that Vijay will be leaving his fans and industrywallahs pleasantly surprised with his new image makeover and riveting performance in the movie. Those who have seen the footage so far are said to be stunned by the young hero’s performance. Especially, the scenes featuring Vijay and Ramya Krishna will be one of the main highlights in the movie.
Puri Jagannadh, who’s also producing the movie, is determined to make VD10 the perfect pan-India film. Co-producers Karan Johar and Charmme are leaving no stone unturned for this ambitious film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar