Vijay Devarakonda and Puri Jagannadh’s as-yet-untitled boxing drama has been under progress in Mumbai since January. Vijay will be seen as a boxer in the movie and he even underwent intense training in MMA in Thailand.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that Vijay will be leaving his fans and industrywallahs pleasantly surprised with his new image makeover and riveting performance in the movie. Those who have seen the footage so far are said to be stunned by the young hero’s performance. Especially, the scenes featuring Vijay and Ramya Krishna will be one of the main highlights in the movie.
Puri Jagannadh, who’s also producing the movie, is determined to make VD10 the perfect pan-India film. Co-producers Karan Johar and Charmme are leaving no stone unturned for this ambitious film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project