Hero Vijay Deverakonda is a huge fan of hip-hop music. Since he was young, he was fascinated by the music, the fashion, culture and graffiti involved in hip-hop. He claims that hip-hop is his only go-to for music during his workouts.
Now, Vijay has turned his love for hip-hop into brand endorsement. He has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the 4th edition of India’s first ever hip-hop league, Breezer Vivid Shuffle League. The league will go digital this year and it aims to bring the country’s hip-hop talent on a single platform.
The Breezer Vivid Shuffle League will kick-start from 6th November and it welcomes b-boys and b-girls, rappers, artists and anybody who wants to make waves in India’s hip-hop scene. Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon is the other brand ambassador for the league.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture