Hero Vijay Deverakonda is a huge fan of hip-hop music. Since he was young, he was fascinated by the music, the fashion, culture and graffiti involved in hip-hop. He claims that hip-hop is his only go-to for music during his workouts.
Now, Vijay has turned his love for hip-hop into brand endorsement. He has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the 4th edition of India’s first ever hip-hop league, Breezer Vivid Shuffle League. The league will go digital this year and it aims to bring the country’s hip-hop talent on a single platform.
The Breezer Vivid Shuffle League will kick-start from 6th November and it welcomes b-boys and b-girls, rappers, artists and anybody who wants to make waves in India’s hip-hop scene. Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon is the other brand ambassador for the league.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow