Yesterday, Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film, Dear Comrade, finally went on floors. The shoot is progressing at village named Thondangi in East Godavari district.
Like we had reported, Dear Comrade is an intense, romantic action drama and Vijay will be seen as a student leader. The latest reports reveal that this campus drama will have Vijay fighting for a burning social cause.
Vijay’s Geetha Govindam co-star Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Dear Comrade as well. She plays a cricketer in the movie. Debutant Bharath Kamma is directing and Mythri Movie Makers and Big Been Productions banners are jointly producing the movie.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies