Yesterday, Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film, Dear Comrade, finally went on floors. The shoot is progressing at village named Thondangi in East Godavari district.
Like we had reported, Dear Comrade is an intense, romantic action drama and Vijay will be seen as a student leader. The latest reports reveal that this campus drama will have Vijay fighting for a burning social cause.
Vijay’s Geetha Govindam co-star Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Dear Comrade as well. She plays a cricketer in the movie. Debutant Bharath Kamma is directing and Mythri Movie Makers and Big Been Productions banners are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food