Yesterday, Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film, Dear Comrade, finally went on floors. The shoot is progressing at village named Thondangi in East Godavari district.
Like we had reported, Dear Comrade is an intense, romantic action drama and Vijay will be seen as a student leader. The latest reports reveal that this campus drama will have Vijay fighting for a burning social cause.
Vijay’s Geetha Govindam co-star Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Dear Comrade as well. She plays a cricketer in the movie. Debutant Bharath Kamma is directing and Mythri Movie Makers and Big Been Productions banners are jointly producing the movie.
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay