Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s youthful drama, Dear Comrade, released earlier this year. The film may have been ended up as a debacle at the box-office, but Vijay’s intense and poignant performance had won him accolades.
Now, Vijay Deverakonda has been chosen as the Best Actor in a Lead Role (Telugu) for the year 2019 at the just concluded 7th edition of the Behindwoods Gold Medals awards ceremony in Chennai. Looking dapper in a pink suit, Vijay received the award from KGF star Yash at a glittering event last night.
Vijay will next be seen in an intense romantic drama, titled World Famous Lover. The film will be hitting screens on February 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai