Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s youthful drama, Dear Comrade, released earlier this year. The film may have been ended up as a debacle at the box-office, but Vijay’s intense and poignant performance had won him accolades.
Now, Vijay Deverakonda has been chosen as the Best Actor in a Lead Role (Telugu) for the year 2019 at the just concluded 7th edition of the Behindwoods Gold Medals awards ceremony in Chennai. Looking dapper in a pink suit, Vijay received the award from KGF star Yash at a glittering event last night.
Vijay will next be seen in an intense romantic drama, titled World Famous Lover. The film will be hitting screens on February 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya