Hero Vijay Deverakonda is determined to expand the popularity he attained with Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy beyond Tollywood. In the process, he has signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film in popular Tamil filmmaker Anand Shankar’s direction.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet–untitled film will go on floors from March 5 at the Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. One of leading Kollywood producers KE Gnanavel Raja will be bankrolling the movie under Studio Green banner. The makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the film’s leading lady. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas