Hero Vijay Deverakonda is determined to expand the popularity he attained with Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy beyond Tollywood. In the process, he has signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film in popular Tamil filmmaker Anand Shankar’s direction.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet–untitled film will go on floors from March 5 at the Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. One of leading Kollywood producers KE Gnanavel Raja will be bankrolling the movie under Studio Green banner. The makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the film’s leading lady. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant