Hero Vijay Deverakonda is determined to expand the popularity he attained with Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy beyond Tollywood. In the process, he has signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film in popular Tamil filmmaker Anand Shankar’s direction.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet–untitled film will go on floors from March 5 at the Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. One of leading Kollywood producers KE Gnanavel Raja will be bankrolling the movie under Studio Green banner. The makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the film’s leading lady. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released