Hero Vijay Deverakonda is determined to expand the popularity he attained with Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy beyond Tollywood. In the process, he has signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film in popular Tamil filmmaker Anand Shankar’s direction.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet–untitled film will go on floors from March 5 at the Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. One of leading Kollywood producers KE Gnanavel Raja will be bankrolling the movie under Studio Green banner. The makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the film’s leading lady. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film
- Decent deal for Lakshmi Manchu’s Wife of Ram’s Hindi satellite rights
- Aravindha Sametha’s dubbing formalities underway
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-06-2018
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons