Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut has been a hot topic since last year. Earlier this year, there were reports that hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar will launch Vijay in Bollywood. And here comes the big update.
Puri Jagannadh, the director of Vijay’s soon-to-commence sports drama, Fighter, has inked a deal with Karan Johar to make Fighter a pan-Indian film. Actress Charmi, who’s producing Fighter along with Puri, is the lady behind this crazy deal. Karan will be presenting the Hindi version.
Fighter will be made in all the four South Indian languages along with Hindi. The project will be going on floors in early 2020. An official announcement regarding Karan’s association with the project will be out soon. Kiara Advani is rumored to be in talks to play the female lead in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?