Since this evening, reports of a leading OTT platform offering a staggering Rs 200 crore to acquire the complete worldwide rights to Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-awaited action drama, Liger, have been going viral. The buzz further has it that the makers are considering the offer.
While this crazy news has been going viral, Vijay reacted to the reports in his typical cheeky style. “Too little. I’ll do more in the theaters,” Vijay tweeted, not only debunking the OTT deal reports, but also expressing confidence in his ability to pull off such a huge target with Liger’s theatrical release alone.
Liger features young Bollywood beauty Ananya Panday as the female lead. Puri Jagannadh is directing and producing the movie in association with Charmme, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta. Stay tuned for further details.
I’ll do more in the theaters. pic.twitter.com/AOoRYwmFRw
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) June 21, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu