Following the blockbuster success of Taxiwaala, young hero Vijay Deverakonda is busy shooting for an intense action love story, titled Dear Comrade. The film’s shooting is underway in Kakinada, and the team has wrapped up nearly 60 percent of the shooting part.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Dear Comrade’s makers are planning to release the film in May next summer. In the film, Vijay will be seen as a student leader. Geetha Govindam actress Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady and she plays the role of a cricketer.
Debutant Bharat Kamma is directing the movie and Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni’s BigBen Cinemas and Mythri Movie Makers banners are bankrolling Dear Comrade.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records