Following the blockbuster success of Taxiwaala, young hero Vijay Deverakonda is busy shooting for an intense action love story, titled Dear Comrade. The film’s shooting is underway in Kakinada, and the team has wrapped up nearly 60 percent of the shooting part.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Dear Comrade’s makers are planning to release the film in May next summer. In the film, Vijay will be seen as a student leader. Geetha Govindam actress Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady and she plays the role of a cricketer.
Debutant Bharat Kamma is directing the movie and Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni’s BigBen Cinemas and Mythri Movie Makers banners are bankrolling Dear Comrade.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj