For the last couple of days, a video clip in which hero Vijay Deverakonda gave a glimpse of his political knowledge in an interview has been going viral on social media. In the video, Vijay said that poor and rich people should not be given the right to vote and that the country needs a dictator to keep it in order.
Needless to say, Vijay’s statements have become a meme material overnight, with trolls sharing jokes and memes on Vijay’s unusual political stance. However, Vijay has taken all the trolling in his stride.
He took to Twitter and shared a video in which he hit the bullseye with an axe. The video comes with the caption ‘The Benevolent Fun Dictator’.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) October 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa is another Ram Charan to me: Chiranjeevi at Sreekaram event
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here