Young heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda is currently awaiting the release of his sci-fi thriller, Taxiwaala. The film is gearing up for release on May 18. The actor is already shooting for his first Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, NOTA.
It’s been reported already that Vijay Deverakonda will team up with Chalo actress Rashmika Mandanna for debutant Bharath Kamma’s film under Mythri Movie Makers’ production. As per the latest reports, the movie will be going on floors from mid-June.
While Vijay will be seen as a college student from Kakinada in this as-yet-untitled intense romantic action entertainer, Rashmika will be playing a sportswoman. Stay tuned for more details about this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- A giant ship set for Pawan-Krish film
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date