Young heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda is currently awaiting the release of his sci-fi thriller, Taxiwaala. The film is gearing up for release on May 18. The actor is already shooting for his first Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, NOTA.
It’s been reported already that Vijay Deverakonda will team up with Chalo actress Rashmika Mandanna for debutant Bharath Kamma’s film under Mythri Movie Makers’ production. As per the latest reports, the movie will be going on floors from mid-June.
While Vijay will be seen as a college student from Kakinada in this as-yet-untitled intense romantic action entertainer, Rashmika will be playing a sportswoman. Stay tuned for more details about this project.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic