Following the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy, young hero Vijay Deverakonda turned quite busy with a handful of projects. The actor is currently shooting for two films in GA2 and UV Creations banners. He will also be seen in a crucial role in the much-awaited biopic, Savitri.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Vijay Deverakonda’s next film in acclaimed filmmaker Kranthi Madhav’s direction will go on floors in April. The film will be an intense romantic drama and it will be bankrolled by senior producer KS Ramarao. More details about the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy