For the past few days, there has been rumour going around that Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming multi-lingual film, Hero is in trouble. As per the rumour mills, Vijay wasn’t happy with how the film was progressing and he asked for some changes in the script. Some even claimed that the film has been kept on hold, although a big chunk of the film has been shot already.
Now, Vijay Deverakonda’s team has denied all these rumours and stated that the project is still on. The actor is reportedly keen to wrap up shooting for Kranthi Madhav’s film first and only then he will move on to shooting for ‘Hero’, which is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Directed by Anand Annamalai, the film is a sports drama and Vijay plays a biker. Malavika Mohanan and Shalini Pandey will be seen in lead roles, and Kannada actor Diganth will be seen in another key role. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda’s Pushpaka Vimanam gets a release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – This two fall in danger zone right away
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?