The intense political controversy surrounding Tamil star Vijay’s Sarkar has subsided. But his fans are now protesting against the ruling AIADMK government for pressurizing the makers to delete and mutd a few dialogues in the film.
Taking inspiration from a dialogue rendered by Vijay in Sarkar, his fans are breaking and even burning the freebies like mixers, grinders and laptops given by the AIADMK government during Jayalalithaa’s reign. Pictures and videos of fans destroying the freebies have been going viral on social media.
At Sarkar’s audio launch event in October, Vijay had sent clear indication about his political entry. Some of his statements against increasing corruption in the present government did not go down well with the AIADMK leaders and it led to their protest against Vijay and Sarkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh