The audio launch of Vijay, Vijay Sethupathi starrer Master was a low key affair, and only the cast and crew, along with their families, attend the ceremony which was held at a five star hotel in Chennai. However, that didn’t stop Vijay from taking a dig at himself and enthrall his fans who were watching his speech on TV.
When asked to speak about how his life has changed in the last 20 years as an actor, Vijay said, “Life was so much peaceful twenty years ago without IT raids. But even now, it’s fun.” It worth noting that the Income Tax department had raided Vijay’s office and residence few weeks ago; however, they later confirmed that the actor has been paying tax properly.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master also stars Malavika Mohanan and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles. Anirudh Ravichander has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style