Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay joined hands with AR Murugadoss’ for the third time. In the past, Vijay and Murugadoss had collaborated on Thuppakki and Kaththi. The shooting for Vijay-Murugadoss’ later film was stalled due to the Kollywood strike.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s shoot will be resumed after a long break. The unit will be flying abroad to can a romantic duet featuring Vijay and the film’s leading lady Keerthy Suresh, starting from the 25th of this month.
Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens during Diwali. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a crucial role in the film.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Arjun Suravaram postponed to May
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy