Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most renowned actors in the country. Not surprisingly, his upcoming film, Master, in which he has played a villain’s role, is riding on huge expectations. The film, starring Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi, has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Talking about playing a villain’s role in the film, Sethupathi said, “Everyone has dirt within them. I am not sure if there is a way to get rid of the dirt for everyone, by when one acts as a villain, there is a way of bringing that dirt out. I play a ruthless gangster, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The film is a masterpiece, and fans of Vijay and mine are going to be thrilled when they watch it.”
The film has Malavika Mohanan playing Vijay’s romantic interest. More details about its expected date of release are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar