Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most renowned actors in the country. Not surprisingly, his upcoming film, Master, in which he has played a villain’s role, is riding on huge expectations. The film, starring Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi, has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Talking about playing a villain’s role in the film, Sethupathi said, “Everyone has dirt within them. I am not sure if there is a way to get rid of the dirt for everyone, by when one acts as a villain, there is a way of bringing that dirt out. I play a ruthless gangster, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The film is a masterpiece, and fans of Vijay and mine are going to be thrilled when they watch it.”
The film has Malavika Mohanan playing Vijay’s romantic interest. More details about its expected date of release are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?