A few days ago, the makers have officially announced a film based on the life story of Sri Lankan cricketer Muttiah Muralidharan. Star actor Vijay Sethupathi has been roped in for the titular role in the biopic.
Ever since the announcement came out, Vijay Sethupathi has been facing heat from the public and his colleagues in the Tamil film industry. As per some in the industry, they feel that Muttiah is a traitor and portraying Murali’s role in the film will only pull down his image among the Tamilians.
After witnessing so much negativity, will Vijay Sethupathi re-think on his decesion or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play