Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play the main antagonist in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa. However, speculations were rife until recently that the acclaimed Tamil star had walked out of this much-awaited pan-Indian project as he was not keen to be seen in a negative role in the film’s Tamil version.
But in a latest interview, Vijay revealed why he opted out of Pushpa. He said that he could not do the film due to dates issue and that he had personally met Sukumar and explained his helplessness. The Sye Raa and Master actor also said that even though he wanted to be part of the film very much, he didn’t want to create any confusion later if he fails to adjust his dates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?