Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play the main antagonist in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa. However, speculations were rife until recently that the acclaimed Tamil star had walked out of this much-awaited pan-Indian project as he was not keen to be seen in a negative role in the film’s Tamil version.
But in a latest interview, Vijay revealed why he opted out of Pushpa. He said that he could not do the film due to dates issue and that he had personally met Sukumar and explained his helplessness. The Sye Raa and Master actor also said that even though he wanted to be part of the film very much, he didn’t want to create any confusion later if he fails to adjust his dates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next