Acclaimed Kollywood star Vijay Sethupathi’s 2018 blockbuster romantic drama, 96, went on to receive critical acclaim and box-office success. Directed by cinematographer turned director Prem Kumar, 96 was also remade in Telugu, with Sharwanand and Samantha reprising Vijay Sethupathi’s and Trisha’s roles.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Vijay Sethupathi will soon be joining hands with Prem Kumar for yet another unique entertainer. An official announcement regarding the project is expected to be out soon. More details about the film will be revealed at the time of announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani 30 to have a grand launch on January 31st
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here