Acclaimed Kollywood star Vijay Sethupathi’s 2018 blockbuster romantic drama, 96, went on to receive critical acclaim and box-office success. Directed by cinematographer turned director Prem Kumar, 96 was also remade in Telugu, with Sharwanand and Samantha reprising Vijay Sethupathi’s and Trisha’s roles.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Vijay Sethupathi will soon be joining hands with Prem Kumar for yet another unique entertainer. An official announcement regarding the project is expected to be out soon. More details about the film will be revealed at the time of announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient