In a move to stand firm amidst the huge losses incurred during the lockdown, leading Kollywood producers – Super Good Films RB Chowdary, Pyramid Natarajan and noted exhibitor Tirupur Subramanian have come up with a unique project. They have joined hands with senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar for a crowdfunded film.
What’s exciting about this project is that the entire film will be made with a budget of Rs 2 crores, collected through crowdfunding from Kollywood personalities. Furthermore, acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and senior character artistes Sathyaraj and Parthiepan will be playing crucial roles in the movie. All the artistes and technicians will be sharing the profits as they are not charging a penny to be part of the film.
This as-yet-untitled film will be wrapped up within 30 days. After releasing in the cinemas, the film will also be premiered on OTT platform and TV after 100 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Housemates are vexed with Harika’s behaviour; Here’s why
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away