In a move to stand firm amidst the huge losses incurred during the lockdown, leading Kollywood producers – Super Good Films RB Chowdary, Pyramid Natarajan and noted exhibitor Tirupur Subramanian have come up with a unique project. They have joined hands with senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar for a crowdfunded film.
What’s exciting about this project is that the entire film will be made with a budget of Rs 2 crores, collected through crowdfunding from Kollywood personalities. Furthermore, acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and senior character artistes Sathyaraj and Parthiepan will be playing crucial roles in the movie. All the artistes and technicians will be sharing the profits as they are not charging a penny to be part of the film.
This as-yet-untitled film will be wrapped up within 30 days. After releasing in the cinemas, the film will also be premiered on OTT platform and TV after 100 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant