Vijay Sethupathi is one of the busiest actors in the industry today. The actor is currently juggling between his Tamil and Hindi commitments, and he has been flooded with offers from Telugu film industry as well. Buzz is that he’s so busy that he has been turned down even lucrative offers because he doesn’t have dates for a long time.
Despite his busy schedule, the actor has reportedly agreed to make a cameo in horror drama, Pisasu 2. The film is said to be a sequel to Pisasu which went on to become a surprise hit in 2014. Directed by Myshkin, the film has Andrea Jeremiah, Rajkumar, and Poorna in lead roles. Vijay Sethupathi is expected to start shooting for his part shortly in Dindugul and wrap it up in 3-4 days.
Vijay Sethupathi’s recent film in Telugu, Uppena, went on to become a huge hit. Meanwhile, one of his acclaimed films, Super Deluxe, which also stars Samantha, Fahadh Faasil, and Ramyakrishna, is going to be dubbed in Telugu soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Special update on NTR30 tonight
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents