It’s been recently reported that Kollywood stars Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi-starrer Pongal biggie, Master, will be remade in Bollywood. Noted Bollywood production houses Endemol Shine, Cine1 Studios and popular Kollywood producer Lalith will be bankrolling Master’s Hindi version.
Now, the latest buzz in Bollywood circles reveals that macho hunk Hrithik Roshan will be reprising Vijay’s role in the Hindi version. On the other hand, Vijay Sethupathi will be repeating his villainous act and lock horns with Hrithik. An official announcement regarding this news is expected to be out soon. Stay tuned for further details regarding this crazy remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 crosses $500K mark at the US box office
- Shocker: 40-year-old Telugu film finally gets a release date
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments