Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s rise to stardom from being a small-time junior artiste to one of the most admired actors is quite inspirational. Vijay’s statement at tonight’s success meet function for his lastest production venture, Merku Thodarchi Malai, is winning everyone’s hearts.
Vijay revealed that he produced Merku Thodarchi Malai only out of gratitude for the film’s director Lenin Bharathi who had treated him with respect when he was a junior artiste years ago. Since then, social media has been abuzz with praises for the actor’s touching gesture.
Merku Thodarchi Malai showcases the plight of landless labourers working for weekly wages. The film hit theaters on Friday and received unanimous positive response from critics and movie buffs.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters