Tamil stars Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi’s Master is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of the upcoming summer season. This Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial is scheduled to hit screens on April 9, as a Tamil New Year treat.
However, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Master main main be postponed indefinitely due to the ongoing Coronavirus scare. With the Kerala theaters shut until April 2nd week and the tense situations prevailing in the US, Middle East and other Asian countries, Master may lose heavily if the makers and distributors stick to their original plans and release the film on April 9. All eyes are on Master’s producers’ official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaalaa anandhanga undhi: Siddharth on his Tollywood comeback
- Ali’s clever move is a lesson for many actors
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?