A few days back, news came out that actor turned politician Vijayakanth has suggested the state government to utilize his Shri Ansal Alahar engineering college and the DMDK head office building to treat the Corona affected public.
Now, Vijayakanth is news yet again for a good reason. As per the reports, Vijayakanth has announced that he will give a free place to bury the people who are dying due to pandemic Coronavirus.
On the other hand, he and his party members are creating awareness programs on COVID-19 across the Tamil Nadu state. Undoubtedly, this kind of work reflects Vijayakanth’s, big heart.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy