A few days back, news came out that actor turned politician Vijayakanth has suggested the state government to utilize his Shri Ansal Alahar engineering college and the DMDK head office building to treat the Corona affected public.
Now, Vijayakanth is news yet again for a good reason. As per the reports, Vijayakanth has announced that he will give a free place to bury the people who are dying due to pandemic Coronavirus.
On the other hand, he and his party members are creating awareness programs on COVID-19 across the Tamil Nadu state. Undoubtedly, this kind of work reflects Vijayakanth’s, big heart.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here
- Actor’s amazing transformation for his next