A few days back, news came out that actor turned politician Vijayakanth has suggested the state government to utilize his Shri Ansal Alahar engineering college and the DMDK head office building to treat the Corona affected public.
Now, Vijayakanth is news yet again for a good reason. As per the reports, Vijayakanth has announced that he will give a free place to bury the people who are dying due to pandemic Coronavirus.
On the other hand, he and his party members are creating awareness programs on COVID-19 across the Tamil Nadu state. Undoubtedly, this kind of work reflects Vijayakanth’s, big heart.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon