After nearly 13 years, yesteryear heroine Vijayashanti is making her acting comeback with Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Incidentally, the film also marks the on-screen get-together of the award-winning actress with Mahesh after 3 decades.
In a latest interview with a national daily, Vijayashanti opened up about her experiences while working with Mahesh. She said that it feels surreal to be acting with Mahesh exactly after 3 decades since the 1989 film, Koduku Diddina Kapuram, directed by Superstar Krishna.
“It’s amazing that I am doing a film with that same child after 30 years. Now of course, he is grown up into a dashing superstar,” Vijayashanthi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amy Jackson becomes a proud mother
- Tollywood’s new costume designer on the rise
- Sye Raa certified U/A
- Sye Raa’s final run time locked
- Curiosity raises about Ala Vaikuntapuramlo’s release
- Viral – Chiranjeevi turns photographer for Upasana