After nearly 13 years, yesteryear heroine Vijayashanti is making her acting comeback with Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Incidentally, the film also marks the on-screen get-together of the award-winning actress with Mahesh after 3 decades.
In a latest interview with a national daily, Vijayashanti opened up about her experiences while working with Mahesh. She said that it feels surreal to be acting with Mahesh exactly after 3 decades since the 1989 film, Koduku Diddina Kapuram, directed by Superstar Krishna.
“It’s amazing that I am doing a film with that same child after 30 years. Now of course, he is grown up into a dashing superstar,” Vijayashanthi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan