Tamil Superstar, Vijay is one hero who has a massive fan base all over. His latest flick, Mersal is all set to hit the screens worldwide on October 18th in a record number of theaters.
The film is carrying a positive buzz in trade circles and the buyers are already cashing on it by arranging record number of early morning shows all over TN.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film’s craze has hit the neighborhood state Karnataka where the fans are planning as early as 6 am shows all over Bangalore city.
Directed by Atlee, the film has Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Nitya Menon as the female leads. Northstar entertainments will be releasing Mersal in Telugu as Adirindhi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount