Yesterday, on the New Year’s Eve, the makers of Vijay’s ongoing action entertainer, Master, unveiled the film’s first look and title. Thalapathy fans were jubilant with the title and the impactful poster and flooded social media with the #Master hashtag.
Thanks to the euphoria all around, Master title tag has set a new record on Twitter. With over 3.43 million tweets, #Master became the most tweeted title tag for any South Indian film within 24 hours, beating the likes of #Valimai (3.03M), #SarileruNeekevvaru (2.4M) and Bigil (2.1M).
Master is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by Xavier Britto. Vijay Sethupathi plays the main antagonist in the movie. Malavika Mohanan is the film’s leading lady and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers