Yesterday, on the New Year’s Eve, the makers of Vijay’s ongoing action entertainer, Master, unveiled the film’s first look and title. Thalapathy fans were jubilant with the title and the impactful poster and flooded social media with the #Master hashtag.
Thanks to the euphoria all around, Master title tag has set a new record on Twitter. With over 3.43 million tweets, #Master became the most tweeted title tag for any South Indian film within 24 hours, beating the likes of #Valimai (3.03M), #SarileruNeekevvaru (2.4M) and Bigil (2.1M).
Master is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by Xavier Britto. Vijay Sethupathi plays the main antagonist in the movie. Malavika Mohanan is the film’s leading lady and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu enquires about SPB’s health
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew