Yesterday, on the New Year’s Eve, the makers of Vijay’s ongoing action entertainer, Master, unveiled the film’s first look and title. Thalapathy fans were jubilant with the title and the impactful poster and flooded social media with the #Master hashtag.
Thanks to the euphoria all around, Master title tag has set a new record on Twitter. With over 3.43 million tweets, #Master became the most tweeted title tag for any South Indian film within 24 hours, beating the likes of #Valimai (3.03M), #SarileruNeekevvaru (2.4M) and Bigil (2.1M).
Master is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by Xavier Britto. Vijay Sethupathi plays the main antagonist in the movie. Malavika Mohanan is the film’s leading lady and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- PVR Pictures to release unique thriller ‘A’