In a first, the makers of Tamil star Ilayathapathy Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film, Puli, launched the country’s first ever strategy 3D game for an Indian film. The game will be available on Google Playstore, Windows Store and Apple Store from today. Popular game making studio, Skytou, designed this game with high-end 3D visuals and sound effects.
In the past, Skytou also designed the 2D game versions of Vijay’s Kaththi and Akshay Kumar’s Gabbar Is Back. This new move by Puli makers will raise the expectation levels among fans. The film, also starring Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi, Sudeep etc, is all set for a grand release on 1st October.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 7 years, Gopichand, Nayanthara’s Aaradugula Bullet gears up for release
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts