In a first, the makers of Tamil star Ilayathapathy Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film, Puli, launched the country’s first ever strategy 3D game for an Indian film. The game will be available on Google Playstore, Windows Store and Apple Store from today. Popular game making studio, Skytou, designed this game with high-end 3D visuals and sound effects.
In the past, Skytou also designed the 2D game versions of Vijay’s Kaththi and Akshay Kumar’s Gabbar Is Back. This new move by Puli makers will raise the expectation levels among fans. The film, also starring Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi, Sudeep etc, is all set for a grand release on 1st October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser