The most-awaited Kollywood movie Vikram is all set to hit screens worldwide on June 3, 2022. Star heroes Kamal Haasan, Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil are the lead actors in this movie, directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Many movies like Master, KGF 2, and Sarkaru Vaari Paata have tied up with Twitter and launched hashflags, customised emojis, to take promotions to the next level. Now, Vikram has followed the same and released its own hashflag.
One can see the unique emoji by including #Vikram, #VikramHitlist and #VikramInAction. The hashflag won’t appear after June 13, 2022. Having Anirudh Ravichander’s music, the movie will be out in Hindi and all major South Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR starts physical training for NTR30
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s teaser looks engaging
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine