Vikram and Shankar’s magnum opus ‘Ai’ is going to release for Diwali, according to latest news reports. Ascar Ravinchandra is the producer of this movie and he is alerting distributors to get ready for this release date. The film has been delayed because of graphics work and production issues.
Ai will release in Telugu as Manoharudu and A.R. Rahman has scored the music. Vikram will be transforming himself into different looks in the movie and Veta studios of New Zealand has worked on the graphics and makeup.
Amy Jackson has played the female lead and award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend