Chiyaan Vikram’s Inkokkadu has finally hit the screens on Thursday. Even though the film got huge mixed reviews, the collections have been strong. To promote the film, even more, Vikram himself has decided to go on a promotional tour in Vizag.
He along with the major star cast of the film will visit various theaters in the city of Vizag tomorrow. Inkokkadu is a suspense thriller which has Vikram in a double role.
Nithya Menen and Nayanthara play lead roles in the film which is directed by Anand Shankar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers