It is a known fact that hot-shot director, Karthik Subbraj of Pizza and Mercury fame will be directing Rajinikanth for his upcoming film in the production of Sun Pictures.
The latest we hear is that Karthik has roped in his good friend and star actor Vijay Sethupathi to play the negative role. This is a huge news as Vijay Sethupathi is a superb actor and it will be very good to see him locking horns with Rajini.
Anirudh composes music for this film which is currently in the pre-production stage.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?