It is a known fact that hot-shot director, Karthik Subbraj of Pizza and Mercury fame will be directing Rajinikanth for his upcoming film in the production of Sun Pictures.
The latest we hear is that Karthik has roped in his good friend and star actor Vijay Sethupathi to play the negative role. This is a huge news as Vijay Sethupathi is a superb actor and it will be very good to see him locking horns with Rajini.
Anirudh composes music for this film which is currently in the pre-production stage.
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay
- Karan Johar clarifies rumors on Janhvi’s second film
- YS Jagan to unveil Idam Jagath’s teaser