It’s well-known that a biopic on the life of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in the works for quite some time. Award-winning director Omang Kumar will helm this high-profile project. He has been working on the script for the last one and a half years and has also acquired the necessary permission from the authorities.
According to the latest reports, Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi has been chosen to reprise Narendra Modi’s role in this as-yet-untitled biopic. The film will showcase Modi’s rise from his humble beginning to becoming the Prime Minister of the country. The film’s shooting will commence from January.
Vivek Oberoi will soon be seen in Ram Charan’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out