It’s well-known that a biopic on the life of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in the works for quite some time. Award-winning director Omang Kumar will helm this high-profile project. He has been working on the script for the last one and a half years and has also acquired the necessary permission from the authorities.
According to the latest reports, Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi has been chosen to reprise Narendra Modi’s role in this as-yet-untitled biopic. The film will showcase Modi’s rise from his humble beginning to becoming the Prime Minister of the country. The film’s shooting will commence from January.
Vivek Oberoi will soon be seen in Ram Charan’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details