All eyes are on Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s high budget action entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film is hitting theaters during the upcoming Sankranthi season. Kiara Advani is playing the female lead in the film.
The latest update is that popular Malayalam film distribution house Prakash Films has acquired Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s distribution rights for a hefty amount. The film’s Telugu and Malayalam dubbed versions will be released in a huge number of theaters across Kerala during the upcoming Pongal season.
In the past, several movies of Ram Charan were dubbed in Malayalam and received a decent response from Malayali movie lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement