NTR and Ram Charan’s eagerly awaited pan-India action drama, RRR, was supposed to release on October 13. The makers reiterated the same even in the recently released Dosti song. However, film circles are abuzz with the news that RRR may not be hitting screens on the scheduled date and that the Rajamouli directorial has been postponed to next year.
And the latest buzz reveals that Team RRR is planning to release the film during the Ugadi festival next summer. Even though RRR will be totally ready for release by October 13th, the unfavorable conditions in India and abroad due to the pandemic is said to be the main reason behind the delay.
With the Sankranthi festive season having a jam-packed release scheme with as many as 5 big movies locking horns with each other, RRR has no other option but to eye another date. All said and done, an official announcement regarding the film’s release date is expected to be announced soon at a press meet in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date