Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati have joined forces with each other for the first time and are sharing screen space in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Nearly fifty percent of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up so far.
Now, the latest buzz that’s going viral on social media reveals that this crazy remake will be hitting screens during the Sankranthi festive season early next year. Pawan will resume shooting from July 11, and he will wrap up the entire project by August. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement regarding the film’s release date.
Incidentally, Pawan’s much-awaited period action drama, Hari Hara Veera Mallu, was earlier scheduled for a Sankranthi release. But the film’s release plans have been disrupted due to the lockdown. Stay tuned for further updates on both these projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday