After making a decent debut with Sree Vishnu’s Needi Naadi Oke Katha a couple of years ago, director Venu Udugula is currently working on Rana and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period social drama, Virata Parvam 1992. The film is expected to hit screens later this year.
Meanwhile, Venu Udugula revealed in a latest interview that he has penned a new script during the lockdown and that he is in talks with a star hero for the project. Noted producers Ram and Gopi Achanta will bankroll the film under their 14 Reels Plus banner. The film is based on a real incident that occurred in 1995. More details will be out once Virata Parvam opens in cinemas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next