On the eve of Rana’s 35th birthday, the makers of his much-talked-about period drama, Virata Parvam, unveiled a special poster. Rana sports an intense look even as his face is covered with a red scarf (symbolizing the naxal movement the film is based on), with the police charging in the background.
Virata Parvam has Sai Pallavi playing the female lead. She will be playing a folk singer turned naxalite in the movie. Nandita Das, Eshwari Rao and Zareena Wahab play key roles in this Venu Udugula directorial. Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri are jointly bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty
- Khaidi’s composer for Regina’s next
- Ajay Devgn to start shooting for RRR tomorrow
- Suriya’s next film in a plagiarism row
- Female lead locked for Ajith’s next