It’s been recently reported that Tamil stars and good friends Vishal and Arya will be sharing screen space with each other once again after Bala’s 2011 film, Vaadu-Veedu. The film also features Gaddhalakonda Ganesh actress Mrinalini Ravi as the female lead.
The Vishal-Arya film kick-started in Hyderabad yesterday. Vishal joined the sets to begin the shooting formalities. The entire team is shooting with utmost safety measures. Vikram’s Inkokkadu and Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA fame Anand Shankar is directing the movie. Thaman is the music composer and Vinod is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena