It is already reported that noted Tamil director Mysskin walked out of Vishal starrer Thupparivaalan 2, a sequel to 2018 hit, Thupparivaalan (Detective in Telugu).
With no option left, Vishal himself took the direction responsibilities and is directing the film now. Meanwhile, for the first time, Vishal opened up about the issue in a recent media interaction and said that Mysskin is most unloyal and lacks self-discipline in him.
Vishal also alleged Mysskin had cheated him and the producers by not completing the film’s shoot on time. Vishal concluded by saying that Thupparivaalan 2 is shaping up well and the film’s first look will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason