Vishal is on a high ever since his recent film, Pandiyanadu, which was dubbed in Telugu as Palanadu, became a hit at the box-office in Tamil Nadu. He’s now teaming up with ace director Hari, who delivered a blockbuster like Singam 2, for his next film. The action drama also stars Shruti Haasan in the lead role.
The latest news is that this film will go on floors sometime in April. Vishal is producing the film under Vishal Film Factory banner. Currently, Shruti Haasan is busy shooting for her upcoming Hindi film Gabbar, which is being directed by Krish Jagarlamudi. She’s expected to complete a major portion of Gabbar’s shooting before joining the sets of Vishal’s film.
Meanwhile, Vishal has roped in Yuvan Shankar Raja to score the music. The film is going to release in both Telugu and Tamil.
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?