Looks like Vishal is going to turn heads with his new film. The latest news coming in from Chennai reveals that Vishal has been roped in to play the negative role in Malayalam superstar, Mohan Lal’s next.
The film will be directed by Unni Krishnan and will also be released in both Tamil and Telugu. Reports suggest that Vishal has immensely liked the project and has given his nod.
An official announcement will be made soon in this regard.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu