Looks like Vishal is going to turn heads with his new film. The latest news coming in from Chennai reveals that Vishal has been roped in to play the negative role in Malayalam superstar, Mohan Lal’s next.
The film will be directed by Unni Krishnan and will also be released in both Tamil and Telugu. Reports suggest that Vishal has immensely liked the project and has given his nod.
An official announcement will be made soon in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?