Looks like Vishal is going to turn heads with his new film. The latest news coming in from Chennai reveals that Vishal has been roped in to play the negative role in Malayalam superstar, Mohan Lal’s next.
The film will be directed by Unni Krishnan and will also be released in both Tamil and Telugu. Reports suggest that Vishal has immensely liked the project and has given his nod.
An official announcement will be made soon in this regard.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller