Vishal is on a high, thanks to the success of his recent action thriller Irumbu Thirai. Directed by PS Mithran, the film also had Samantha, Arjun in key roles, and it earned rave reviews from the critics and audiences alike. The Telugu version is expected to hit the screens shortly.
Meanwhile, the actor is said to be preparing for his foray into TV and he’ll soon be hosting a TV show which is modelled on the lines of Memu Saitham, a popular Telugu show hosted by Lakshmi Manchu. The makers have already begun talking to several celebrities to be part of the show in Tamil, and Vishal is also closely working with the team to identify people from underprivileged backgrounds who are in dire need of funds and help.
In recent past, actors like Suriya, Prakash Raj, and Kamal Haasan had turned hosts for a few popular TV shows in Tamil, and now it remains to be seen if Vishal too makes a good name for himself on small screen.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership