Today is legendary Mohan Babu’s birthday and the entire social media and fans have been sending good wishes to the star actor.
Meanwhile, his son, Vishnu has announced another good news which will make his dad even happier. The news is that Vishnu has decided to pledge 1 Crore in the coming three years to improve the Neo-Natal ICU and Medical ICU Pediatric department in Ruia Government Hospital, Tirupati.
Vishnu also stated that he will build an emergency and OPD block for the patients in need. This is one good and superb initiative from Manchu family and hopes that everyone follows suit.
Well, on this occasion, we wish Mohan Babu a very happy birthday and healthy life ahead.
On the eve of my dad’s birthday, I am pledging 1 Crore in three years to improve the Neo Natal ICU and Medical ICU Pediatric department in Ruia Government Hospital, Tirupati. Also,will build an Emergency and OPD block. And today I am cutting our first Cheque 🙏🏻
— Vishnu Manchu (@iVishnuManchu) March 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan